Meet Lottie Moss, the little sister of none other than the style icon herself, Kate Moss. She just may be the next big thing in the fashion world. She launched her modeling career at 16 when she signed with Storm Modeling Agency. Beyond that she recently graced the cover of Vogue, is creating a buzz on Instagram and is a British tabloid favorite already. She reminds of us a young Candace Bergen. We see a bright future ahead of her. We even like the name: Lottie.
Star Sign – Virgo
From Santa Fe New Mexico.
Know for her eyebrows, Arizona Muse broke out in 2010 when she got cast for the Prada presentation that September. Muse was then selected to open and close the spring 2011 BCBG Max Azria show at New York Fashion Week, before walking for both Marc Jacobs ‘ shows, Hervé Léger, and Proenza Schouler. Now this young mother (she has a son) has become a campaign favorite.
Muse began modeling as a teenager but her career did not begin until after she had her son Nikko in 2009.
See her here in the Karl Lagerfeld short film for his campaign. Models: Abbey Lee Keshaw, Anja Rubik, Saskia de Brauw, Sui He, and Arizona Muse
Hot Model Of The Moment: Arizona Muse
Fashion photographers arguably make the rules of fashion. They create the images that represent are notions of what fashion is? Fashion photography has its own set of rules. The best fashion photographers change the way perceive beauty and tell stories in a single frame.
At Planet FAshion we loooooove looking for cool photographers.
Here’s our list of some of the tops in the industry today.
1) Andrea Klarin – based Paris, born in Yugoslavia, she’s a photographer for Valentino and Guerlain labels.
Photos by Andrea Klarin
2) Annie Leibovitz – based in New York, born in Connecticut, she is possibly the biggest celebrity photographer of all time. She’s worked for Rolling Stone and then the Vanity Fair, and Vogue.
Photos by Annie Leibovitz
3) Ian Abela – based in Paris, he photographs some of the best commercial campaigns in the world.
Photos by Ian Abela
4) Juergen Teller – based in London and born in Germany, he another celebrity favorite. This provocative photographer works with the best designers in the world.
5) Yanick Dery – based in Montreal. His photo brings a story and stuns you into silence. His works is described as digital art.
Photos by Yanick Dery
5 Super Cool Fashion Photographers